FIFA has recently received update #2 from EA on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and the PC. The latest patch notes reveal several important fixes including a fix for player face rendering for accurate character likeness and various frame rate and audio issue fixes.
FIFA 17 Update 2 Patch Notes Implement Important Visual/Presentation Changes.
EA has also released visual/presentation changes for FIFA 17, including, general overlay adjustments and an issue where the selected kit wasn’t the one used in-game. Important frame-rate fixes addressed the drop in frames during pre-match skill games and Spanish crowds now sound authentic when reacting to a goal we have scored. The last change on part of the list, black custom kits we use no longer clash with the referee kits.
Unfairness Is No Longer A Issue In FIFA 17 Pro Clubs With Update 2’s Changes.
Some fixes also address Pro Clubs, the flair trait is no longer restricted and available for all Pros. Also carrying over your virtual pro from the previous FIFA 16 correctly unlocks all of your passive traits. Players may no longer receive excessive skill points since the bug is now patched.
Important fixes have rolled out for audio and character speech issues. Fixes for German, Italian, Spanish, French and Mexican French audio and character speech have rolled out to the live game. Various presentation improvements have also made their way into the game. Players of FIFA 17 will be happy to hear that FIFA 17 will be a cleaner and more premium experience for those who update their game.
Update 2 Released For FIFA 17 Addresses Ultimate Team and Other Game Mode Issues.
The last update on the patch notes includes addressing issues in FIFA 17 Ultimate Team. The changes include general stability fixes in FIFA Ultimate Team and other game modes giving a smoother and less clunky gameplay.
For those who are interested in seeing the patch notes, they can be found below.
FIFA 17 Update #2 Patch Notes
Visual / Presentation changes:
- Several new or updated player faces rendered for accurate character likeness.
- General overlay adjustments.
- Addressed an issue where the selected kit isn’t the one used in-game.
- Addressed frame-rate issue during pre-match skill game.
- Spanish crowds now use the authentic audio when reacting to a goal.
- Black custom kits no longer clash with referee kits.
Addressed the following in Pro Clubs:
- The flair trait is now available for all Pros.
- Carrying over your Virtual Pro from FIFA 16 now correctly unlocks all passive traits.
- An issue where players could receive excessive skill points.
In The Journey:
- Localized audio and character speech for the following: German, French, Italian, Spanish, and Mexican Spanish.
- Various presentation improvements.
Addressed the following in FIFA Ultimate Team:
- General stability fixes in FIFA Ultimate Team and other online game modes.
EA has stated to fix various issues regarding face rendering and frame-rate issues. Owners of the game are advised to update as soon as they can to access the benefits of FIFA 17 update 2.
More TryGamers Articles
More: NBA 2K17 Review